DermoBeauty - Endermologie
Plastic Surgery Specialists
1288 Valley Forge Road, Suite 65
Valley Forge, Pa
If you have further questions, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Expect to see the following benefits (see photos, below):
Skin more toned and firm
Less “dimpling” on problem areas
Clothes fit better
Shaping and contouring of hips and thighs
Increased sense of well-being
What is Endermologie…?
Endermologie is a non-invasive FDA approved device that uses rollers and intermittent suction to break up fat cells trapped in the subadjcent soft tissues, also known as cellulite. Numerous clinical studies have shown its effectiveness in reducing cellulite appearance. For over a decade, stars and models have known about this secret to combat cellulite. Not only will you see an improvement in those unwanted “dimple” areas, but you will visibly witness your skin gaining firmness, smoothness and tone. Contouring and reshaping of problematic areas, such as hips and thighs, will become noticeable. If you are tired of that ” orange peel” effect then Endermologie may very well be the solution you’ve been seeking.
How was Enderdermologie Developed…?
A French engineer named Louis Paul Guitay was receiving physiotherapy to soften scars he had from an accident. To standardize treatment and help the therapist he developed a computer driven hand held massaging device to deliver consistent pressure and suction to his scars. While initially a therapeutic massage device, it was shown, unexpectedly, to produce improvement in cellulite.
What is EndermoFace…?If you have been thinking of a face-lift or using harsh chemicals to bring back some of your youthful appearance, you can stop! EndermoFace uses the gentle suction principles of Endermologie along with specific maneuvers to dramatically decrease lines and wrinkles. After the first 20 minute session you will see and feel the results. Your skin will feel firmer, smoother and rejuvenated without invasive procedures. Collagen and elastin are naturally stimulated to increase production within days of treatments If puffy eyes and unsightly bags are your problem, these will radically improve. Pores will become smaller, ruddy complexions will improve, lines and wrinkles will become minimized. Crows feet and smile lines will diminish. If you want a firmer and healthier complexion without pain or long recovery times, then schedule your free initial session. See and feel the results for yourself. Sessions are 2-3 times a week, with one day of rest between. As with any endermologie procedure, maintenance will be required to maintain long term results. Twice monthly sessions are recommended after initial treatment phase is completed.
EndermoFace Pricing: (treatment phase)
– 6 sessions 360.00
– 8 sessions 450.00
– 10 sessions 500.00
What is Cellulite…?Cellulite is made up of pockets of fat trapped around the connective tissues in our subcutaneous layer. The most common causes are hormones, genetics and water retention. Cellulite is not related to obesity since it happens to women of all weights and sizes and occurs in over 75% of women. Hips, thighs and buttocks are the most common problematic areas.
– Do you target problem areas?We will address specific problematic areas and reshape and contour them as best we can, while still treating the entire body. A whole body approach is necessary to achieve maximum circulation, toxin elimination and effective results.
– Will this get rid of cellulite?Cellulite must be addressed where it is, subcutaneously, with deep tissue maneuvering. This is where Endermologie comes in, with it’s controlled and sustained rolling and suctioning treatment head. The suction creates symmetrical skin folds for the two rollers to fold and unfold, creating positive and negative pressure on the mobilized skin. As the viscosity of the subcutaneous decreases, blood flow and lymphatic drainage increases, thereby allowing excess fluid, toxins and metabolites to be eliminated. All of this results in cellular health and cellulite improvement.
– How do you treat it?
Endermologie will not eradicate cellulite, but it will dramatically reduce the appearance of it, and isn’t that what we’re concerned about? Your skin will become more firm and toned also improving the cellulite. There are numerous American and European studies documenting Endermologie’s effectiveness.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
– How do I get started?Call for a free body analysis and consultation. We will discuss your health, lifestyle and cellulite concerns, then determine the best treatment plan for you.
– Who gives the treatments?An LPG certified technician who trained with specialized hands on courses in Florida. This intense training ensures you will receive proper treatments for your specific body type and cellulite level.
– How many sessions will I need?Every client will have different cellulite levels, some need more, some need less, but the recommended is 20 sessions at 2-3 times a week. Each session will last 35 minutes. After initial program treatment, it is recommended to have twice monthly treatments to keep the results longer.
– How many sessions before I see results?Normally improvement is seen between the 6th and 8th treatment. Expect to see your skin more toned and firm, but especially smoother. It is important to finish the program to realize maximum results.
– Will you document the changes to my body?Yes! Pictures really are worth a thousand words, especially when you see yourself. At your initial treatment we will take pictures, no face shots, then again at your 7th, and finally after the last. People are quite amazed to see their results in photographs.
– How does it feel?Expect a relaxing massage-like treatment. Your treatment will be closely monitored to adjust to your comfort levels. Occasionally small bruises can occur, but they do fade quickly. A sense of well-being is often cited after treatments.
– What do I wear?You will be given a specially made body stocking to wear, it is worn to help the massage head qlide over your body for comfort. This will be yours alone to wear for each treatment.
– Who can get Endermologie?Ideal candidates are women with no more than 25-30 pounds of excess weight. Men with “love handles” can benefit from this also. It is also recommended for pre and post liposuction patients to maintain contours. Endermologie is NOT for pregnant women, cancer patients, or for people less than 4 weeks post-op.
Prices for treatments are as follows:
– 5 Sessions 550.00
– 10 Sessions 1000.00
– 20 Sessions 1800.00
For monthly maintenance sessions you can save with package pricing:
– 1 mo (2 sessions) 150.00
– 2 mo (4 sessions) 260.00
– 3 mo (6 sessions) 360.00